We have chosen various accommodation options close to the Salle Colonne where all the milongas are held.
A big thank you to our friends at the Otra Luna marathon for their map containing more suggestions.
Salle Colonne: 94 Boulevard Auguste Blanqui 75013 Paris
- (I) Oops Hostel, 50 avenue des Gobelins – from 28€/night in Shared Room *
- (N) St Christophers Hostel, 159 Rue de Crimée – Double Room ~100€/night (offers) * ~27€/night in Dorms (offers) *
- (J) Young and Happy Hostel, 80 rue Mouffetard – Double Room ~77€/night * ~31€/night in Dorms *
- (K) FIAP Jean Monet, 30 rue Cabanis – Twin private ensuite ~83€/night * ~41€/night in 4 Bed Dorm *
(*) Price on 12/06/2018 – Based on 3 nights
- (O) Hotel Mercure Place d’Italie, 25 boulevard Blanqui – Double Room ~93€/night *
- (M) Hotel Mercure Gobelins, 8 bis, avenue de la Soeur Rosalie – Double Room ~105€/night *
- (N) Hotel Kyriad Paris XIII Gobelins, 5 rue Véronèse – Double Room ~101€/night *
- (A) Hotel Saint Charles, 6 rue de l’Espérance – Double Room ~101€/night *
- (B) Hotel du Roussillon, 23 rue Paulin Méry – Double Room ~71€/night *
- (C) Hotel du Vert Galant, 43 rue Croulebarbe – Double Room ~157€/night *
- (D) Hotel Verlaine, 51 rue Bobillot – Double Room ~67€/night *
- (E) Hotel Belambra, 6 rue Corvisart – Double Room ~67€/night *
- (F) Hotel de la Villa Romantique, 35 rue du Banquier – Double Room ~61€/night
- (G) Hotel Henriette, 9 avenue des Gobelins – Double Room ~109€/night *
- (H) Hotel des Ecrivains, 8 rue Coypel – Double Room ~73€/night *
For your convenience, all of the workshops are at the same venue this year. No need to rush from one class to the next – the rooms are right beside one another. There is also an area where you can relax and enjoy tea, coffee and snacks served by our staff.
Tanguedia : 3 rue des Vignoles 75020 Paris
Various modes of transport to and from Salle Colonne